Check out our NEW online store!
· Brush and floss your teeth, brush your tongue and rinse your mouth prior to use.
· Soften the appliance under hot tap water prior to use.
· After use, clean the appliance under cold water with a tooth brush and a drop of liquid soap and thorough rinse.
· The regular use of over the counter denture/retainer cleaner (Efferdent) with a maximum 15-20 min soak will help manage any accumulation of minerals or stains.
· Allow the appliance to dry in its container when not in use.
· With normal use, the appliance may vary from crystal clear to a mildly opaque (light yellow).
· Removal of the appliance is best accomplished by using equal pressure on both sides of your appliance.
This will minimize the risk of damage or breakage of the appliance.
*STORE SAFELY AWAY FROM ALL PETS AND CHILDREN*
If you notice any changes in your symptoms, the appearance of your mouth or gums, or in the appearance of the appliance itself, contact our office.